Marxist theory is the cornerstone of the struggle for socialism. But theory without practice is sterile. The best way to learn Marxist theory is not in isolation and passively, but by putting these ideas into practice.
For the Revolutionary Communist Party, education is not the ‘cherry on the cake’. It is at the centre of everything we do. We run reading groups all over the country, and we connect these ideas with the living class struggle.
If you are serious about your Marxist education, then join your local RCP branch today!
Below are also a series of reading guides meant to help readers understand the Marxist classics on our reading list. We recommend starting with the Classics of Marxism, which are available on our bookshop wellredbooks.co.uk.
- Wage Labour and Capital
- Value, Price and Profit
- “Left-Wing” Communism: an Infantile Disorder
- In Defence of October
- Ludwig Feuerbach and the End of Classical German Philosophy (PDF)
- The History of Philosophy: A Marxist Perspective
- Materialism and Empirio-criticism
- The Origin of the Family, Private Property and the State
- Where is Britain Going?
- Spain: From Revolution to Counter-Revolution
- The Revolution Betrayed
Tactics and strategy
- What is to be done?
- Reform or Revolution?
- The Class, the Party and the Leadership
- Bolshevism: The Road to Revolution