The mass murder being carried out by the Israeli regime against the people of Gaza has become a focal point for all those who stand against oppression and injustice.
There is outrage and disgust, not only at the atrocities themselves, but at the blatant lies in the capitalist media; the callousness of the capitalists’ politicians, both Tory and Labour; and the establishment’s indifference to this immense suffering.
The crisis in Palestine is bringing into focus the real murderous nature of capitalism itself. This issue is becoming a lightning rod for anger everywhere.
Millions desire change. The youth are looking to the ideas of communism.
We are launching a Revolutionary Communist Party – a party that can represent the revolutionary aspirations of hundreds of thousands of workers and youth in Britain.
The RCP will be a fighting organisation, that will strive to rally workers and youth in an open political struggle against our exploiters and the imperialist warmongers.
But to fight, we need a fighting fund!
The ruling class and their state are fighting back, as we would expect:
- Our university Marxist and Communist societies have been banned from using campus rooms.
- Right-wing rags like the Telegraph have slandered us as antisemites and terrorist-sympathisers.
- Our comrades campaigning against the Port Talbot steel closures have been intimidated and questioned by police.
- Our comrade, R – an NHS doctor, trade unionist, and a Communist – has been arrested for exercising his right to demonstrate, and demanding revolutionary struggle against the murderous imperialists.
But we will not be intimidated into silence. The more successful we are as revolutionaries, the more we will come under attack by the capitalist state.
We will need a fund for campaigns; for legal fees; to get our newspaper, The Communist, out on the streets; and to make our founding congress in May the most successful event for revolutionary communism in a generation.
The working class in every country can only rely on its own strength, and in the cause of international socialist revolution. Mass struggle and revolutionary methods are the only way to fight against imperialist war.
This conclusion is being drawn by more and more people, as the institutions of the ruling class continue to expose and discredit themselves.
The struggle against war, poverty and oppression is the struggle against capitalism. We need a revolution.
Forward to the Revolutionary Communist Party!
Donate to our fighting fund today!
More ways you can support us
- Join the International Marxist Tendency and help us build the RCP.
- Subscribe to our fortnightly newspaper The Communist and our quarterly theoretical magazine In Defence of Marxism.
- Help us build the workers’ press, by selling The Communist in your workplace, neighbourhood, school, or university.
- Write for The Communist! Send us a letter, report, or a suggestion for an article using our submission form.
- Follow us on YouTube and subscribe to our podcast, Marxist Voice.
- Follow us on social media (Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok) and share our articles online.